Business Analyst (Contracts)Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Business Analyst for eight (8) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Reviewing project documents and prepare submissions in support of adjustments to the contract price;
- Analysis of issues/events to determine cause and applicable categorization;
- Collaboration with multiple disciplines within the project group in the preparation of submissions;
- Collaboration with legal department to ensure proper review of all Submissions;
- Attendance at meetings providing updates and reports to project management; and,
- Interaction with external consultants.
The qualified candidates must have:
- A relevant Degree in Construction, Quantity Surveying, or similar (a commensurate combination of education and experience will be considered for the right candidate);
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in contract formation/administration;
- Advanced data analysis skills (MS Excel/Power BI) is considered an asset;
- Previous experience in pipeline construction industry is an asset;
- Experience in oil and gas projects is an asset;
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is an asset);
- Strong analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines; and,
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.