Tester - Intermediate
Eagle is currently seeking a Tester - Intermediate. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing various requirements;
- Reviewing & Executing test cases;
- Attending review meetings, and;
- Getting an idea of what project is and ask questions to ensure the understanding of the project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in Agile environment;
- Strong experience with JIRA, Confluence, AEM;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate effectively within and outside the team;
- QA Certification (as an asset), and;
- Previous banking experience (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.