Architecture - BI
Eagle is currently seeking an Architecture - BI. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designs BI solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs;
- Develops and maintains BI delivery and usage standards;
- Designs and manages the BI tools and applications environment;
- Designs and develops applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines;
- Standardizes the use of BI tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access BI applications and data;
- Helps business and other end users select the appropriate BI tool(s);
- Works with business analysts to ensure a tight fit between BI environment and business requirements;
- Manage and work with BI developers to build standard development processes and reusable components;
- Develops best practices on configuring and using BI tools for more productivity;
- Evaluates the effectiveness of BI tools. Works with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BI tools and analytic servers;
- Troubleshoots BI tool problems and tunes for performance, and;
- Supports development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Expert in SAP BusinessObjects 4.1, 4.2 ( SAP Crystal Reports 2013 and above, Enterprise, SAP;
- BusinessObjects Analysis, Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP; BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer);
- Strong knowledge of Tableau 10 and above in design and development;
- Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development, and report development;
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL;
- Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle, and;
- College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.