Project Manager Intermediate
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager Intermediate. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery;
- Projects may involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment, process improvement, etc;
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments, and;
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 3-10 years experience;
- Experience with multiple or large projects;
- Good knowledge of agility, scrums, Kanban, and;
- Senior Management Level Communication.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205