Project Manager SeniorEagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring, and reporting;
- Developing and maintaining all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, etc.);
- Maintaining the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives; and,
- Assisting in the development and implementation of templates, procedures, and processes as part of the continuous improvement process.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions;
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time;
- Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project;
- Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards;
- Project Management designation an asset;
- Extensive experience performing analysis and process design of complex solutions, as well as having the ability to manage requirements inputs and implementation support;
- Telco industry experience in Field Services Operations and familiarity of dispatch and calendaring solutions is an asset;
- The ability to drive, document, and confirm local requirements for systems integration into national solution;
- The ability to lead and coordinate both technical subject matter expert teams as well as their business unit counterparts, though solution development, testing and implementation stages (including robust change management); and,
- Demonstrated aptitude in performing business analysis and process design of complex solutions.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.