Reactive Microservices Senior DeveloperEagle currently has a four (4) career opportunities for Reactive Microservices Senior Developers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12) month contract with the client located in Toronto, ON, to start ASAP.
The Reactive Microservices Senior Developer will:
- Design and develop an event streaming data platform leveraging Kafka;
- Work with the team and other technology partners to understand security standards and risks, as well as ratify solution security design;
- Review solution architecture and design to comply with architectural and security standards, patterns and frameworks;
- Participate as an expert and consultant on projects of moderate to high risk and complexity;
- Build consensus, facilitate collaboration and decision-making within and across business units so IT strategy application aligns with architecture framework;
- Respect in-place technology delivery practices, standards and project management disciplines, including system requirements project documentation creation, cost and scope estimation;
- Support development, documentation, communication and execution of a comprehensive strategy, policies and solutions;
- Conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews to ensure solutions have met requirements, identify framework gaps, necessary enhancements, potential standards and patterns for future versions;
- Contribute to the technology standards decision-making process; and,
- Establish parameters for continued solution investments, provide technical risk analysis and assessment.
- Ten plus (10+) years relevant experience;
- Experience with Reactive Microservices, a must;
- Prior experience in Kafka implementation, a must (Kafka Streams);
- Experience in implementing Reactive framework, data-driven event streaming framework, and Microservices;
- Interest and proven ability to work autonomously on complex, highly-visible architecture projects and initiatives;
- Expertise and hands-on in Java fullstack, Springboot development; and,
- Scala, nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.