Eagle is currently seeking a Training Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and continually evolving training material to support role based processes, tasks, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Managing training material within the Service Desk Knowledge Database or document repository;
- Providing, managing, tracking and measuring Service Desk agents awareness and adoption for in-scope services;
- Planning, designing, and implementing effective, engaging, innovative, and interactive training activities;
- Contributing to the development, maintenance, quality of knowledge base. On regular intervals will participate in knowledge base reviews;
- Monitoring training compliance and continuous improvement;
- Preparing periodic reports to communicate outcomes of training activities; and,
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience providing management oversight or transitioning large Service Desk enterprise services for organizations with 4000 users or more;
- University or College degree in Human Resources, Adult Learning or related discipline;
- Two plus (2+) years experience leading a training and development team;
- Five (5) years experience developing, sourcing and managing learning content;
- Five (5) years working with Learning Content/Management Systems;
- Five (5) years experience;
- Bilingualism in English and French;
- Strong Organizational Change Management skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and push forward in an ambiguous environment or with changing priorities;
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects;
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignment; and,
- ITIL certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.