Quality Assurance Manager-Bilingual
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing internal support and Service Desk quality standards;
- Reviewing a subset of Service Desk agents’ interactions;
- Providing feedback on agent interactions, develop and deliver additional training as appropriate;
- Evaluating the QA team and investigating complaints or performance concerns;
- Investigating customers' needs and developing a strategy for meeting the requirements; and,
- Analyzing all service metrics and how the Service Desk agent’s performance affects the KPIs and create strategies to improve KPIs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University or College degree in Computer Science related discipline;
- Previous Quality Assurance experience supporting a large Service Desk enterprise for organizations with 4000+ users;
- Four plus (4+) years of Quality Assurance management experience;
- Ten plus (10+) years of IT service desk related end user support or higher experience;
- Knowledge of quantitative methods used to discern useful information from high volumes of data from diverse sources coupled with the ability to translate that information into useful paths to process and outcome improvement;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and push forward in an ambiguous environment or with rapidly changing priorities;
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and motivate others;
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignment;
- Bilingualism (English and French); and,
- ITIL certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.