Service Delivery Manager - End User Desk
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the overall optimum health of all in-scope services within a complicated service delivery contract and that all service requirements are met;
- Coordinating the resolution of escalated Problems, Disputes, Incidents, and Service and Contract Changes;
- Ensuring appropriate allocation and coordination of resources to meet service requirements;
- Ensure that all front-line personnel are knowledgeable about the customer, the service environment, processes and procedures;
- Advocating for Partner / Non-Partner Service Desk Agents and End-users respectively;
- Striving for improved client satisfaction and service delivery improvements;
- Being knowledgeable about customer Service Lines, and the employer’s own products and services;
- Liaising with the customer to provide strategic guidance and recommendations on IT Service Management business;
- Ensuring demand and related requirements are understood and factored into capacity plans;
- Providing reporting and status of the service desk as well as relay operational changes needed to be implemented by the service desk; and,
- Providing ongoing support activities associated with emergency or crisis situations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University or College degree in Computer Science related discipline;
- Previous experience managing a large Service Desk enterprise for organizations with 4000+ users;
- Four plus (4+) years of Senior level Service Desk management;
- Ten plus (10+) years of IT service desk related end user support or higher experience;
- Proven Organizational Change Management skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals at both Senior Leadership and Hands-On levels;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and push forward in an ambiguous environment or with rapidly changing priorities;
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and motivate others;
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignment;
- Bilingualism (English and French); and,
- ITIL certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.