Knowledge Transfer Manager-Bilingual
Eagle is currently seeking a Knowledge Transfer Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a Knowledge Transfer (KT) Plan for successful transition of new services and new accounts;
- Conducting needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users;
- Implementing strategies to capture and consolidate knowledge from across the company;
- Developing, documenting, or maintaining standards, best practices, or system usage procedures;
- Assisting in the development of document or content classification to facilitate information capture, search, and retrieval;
- Establishing a Knowledge Program covering all phases of knowledge life-cycle: authoring, defining roles, publishing workflows, editing, processing, permissions, knowledge audits, content expiration, and search result optimizations; and,
- Identifying and championing projects supporting continuous improvement of Knowledge Management processes and positively impacting associated KPIs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University or College degree in Computer Science related discipline;
- Previous experience providing management oversight or transitioning large Service Desk enterprise services for organizations with 4000 users or more;
- Four plus (4+) years Use of IT Service Management platforms, preferably ServiceNOW;
- Four plus (4+) years of management / supervisory / project management experience;
- Four plus (4+) years of IT service desk / end user support experience;
- Basic Organizational Change Management skills;
- Design oriented problem solver who can creatively solve for unique use cases and work process needs of individual teams;
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and push forward in an ambiguous environment or with changing priorities;
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects;
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignment;
- Bilingualism (English and French); and,
- ITIL certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.