Eagle is currently seeking a BOX/Java/API Developers. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong Java development with Springboot;
- Restf API experience;
- Knowledge of Linux command line basics;
- Some experience with Agile;
- Docker, Postgresql, MongoDB experience (an asset);
- Understanding of microservices (an asset);
- Box and Box API (an asset); and,
- Experience with Openshift & Jenkins (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205