Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The implementation of a program of projects that include changes to Network Switches, Servers, Load Balancers, Backup, SAN, Firewall, Remote Access, Voice Services and UPS infrastructure;
- Working closely with Technology Planning and Delivery PMs to manage an integrated plan of all the projects in the Technology Planning and Delivery portfolio that are being scoped and a funding request is in progress and all projects that are related to the Systems Transformation project;
- Tracking infrastructure projects and provide regular updates on the ability to meet readiness dates, risks and issues / mitigation strategies, Funding requirements / status, status of all projects – an integrated plan, and maintain an overall dashboard to manage timeline;
- Working with the Lead Program Manager to manage the infrastructure project pipeline to develop materials for the infrastructure projects funding process, ensure the materials are ready to meet the funding request timeline / cadence, and organize the pipeline of projects coming forward for funding;
- Creating and managing the repository of information for the pipeline of upcoming infrastructure projects – in flight and – produce output for consumption;
- Maintaining current expectation of funding requirements, resourcing requirements, timelines and funding status;
- Being the owner of processes to manage the data to ensure data timeliness, accuracy and quality; and,
- Providing information to stakeholders on a regular basis.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a degree in Business Analysis, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline;
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset, as well as experience working in a Health Authority;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Powerpoint);
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server;
- Data analysis / BI reporting experience;
- Business Case development experience;
- A relationship and team builder;
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering enterprise level projects;
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations;
- Demonstrated capability to work with Senior Management team and Executives;
- The ability to work independently to solve problems;
- Excellent project management, analytical skills, people skills; and,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.