Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation of a number of Projects that include changes to Network Switches, Servers, Load Balancers, Backup, SAN, Firewall, Remote Access, Voice Services and UPS infrastructure;
- Working closely with Technology Services Leads to manage an integrated plan of all the projects in the Technology Planning and Delivery portfolio that are being scoped and a funding request is in progress and all projects that are related to the Systems Transformation project;
- Working with Technology services for each infrastructure stream (i.e. Server, Storage, Network, Telephony, Platform and Data Centre) to identify risks and issues with current state and plan capacity;
- Working with Enterprise Architecture and Technology Services to take the infrastructure strategies and develop Implementation Roadmaps;
- Developing scope and determine funding and high level resource requirements;
- Ensuring integrity across the Roadmaps and identify and mitigate dependencies between the Roadmaps;
- Ensuring the appropriate reviews of the Roadmaps;
- Working with Technology Services to determine the future capabilities, expertise and resourcing required to support the Implementation Roadmaps;
- Working with technology Services to plan ever greening approaches and adoption of managed services where appropriate;
- Working with Application Support Teams to plan Infrastructure Roadmaps in parallel with Application Roadmaps; and,
- Working with Enterprise Architecture to develop roadmaps for horizontal streams i.e. Data retention, disaster recovery, cloud adoption.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management, or a related discipline;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset;
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset, as is work experience within Health Authorities;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Business Case development experience;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Powerpoint);
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server;
- A relationship and team builder;
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering enterprise level projects;
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations;
- Demonstrated capability to work with Senior Management team and Executives;
- The ability to work independently to solve problems;
- Excellent project management, analytical skills, people skills; and,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.