Security Analyst Intermediate
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst Intermediate. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Knowledge of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools and vulnerability reporting;
- Support the IT application security testing program;
- Ability to configure, implement, and maintain security testing tools as well as the configuration of data sources for metric reporting/tracking;
- Perform security testing of applications, networks and infrastructures, including vulnerability assessments, and manual testing techniques;
- Collaborate with various company’s internal stakeholders as well as external partners;
- Produce security assessment reports and distribute to IT Support teams (for remediation);
- Ability to document and educate stakeholders on the findings;
- Ability to research, recommend, and implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance application and systems security;
- Provide feedback on operational and procedural documentation as required;
- Ability to serve as subject matter expert on IT security tools, polices, and controls;
- Take an active role in security-related audits and inquiries;
- Ability to keep up to date on the latest security regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities; and
- Supporting members as required to the company's Infrastructure Security team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience in information security;
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related field, or in computer science with a specialization in telecommunications, or the equivalent work experience;
- A security based professional qualification desirable (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OPST, CEH, GPEN);
- Experience with security testing tools and methodologies in conducting vulnerability and application security assessments;
- Ability to analyze IT solutions and technology infrastructure to identify and assess security vulnerabilities, threats, and risks;
- A track record of results and effectiveness in applications technical support, trouble-shooting and analysis, problem resolution, and service availability and reliability improvement roles;
- Think analytically and synthesize technical information from various sources;
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and demonstrate a high level of judgment and maturity;
- Excellent skills of verbal and written communications, relationship-building, and influencing other
- Knowledge of ISO 2700x, ITIL, and PCI-DSS (as an asset), and;
- Bilingual in French and English would be (as a strong asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.