Project Manager Intermediate
Eagle is currently seeking an Project Manager Intermediate Intermediate. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivery lifecycle – manage the delivery lifecycle for projects which introduce new functionality and capabilities to the organization;
- Stakeholder management – effectively partner and communicate with project stakeholders at all levels of the organization and in both business and IT functions;
- Financial management – forecasting, budget tracking, analysis and communication;
- Risk management – identification, mitigation, and communication of all project risks;
- Status and communication management – prepare and present project status at the working team and director levels;
- Change management – ensure efficient and timely management of necessary processes, and;
- Process management – ensure the delivery of best practices and overall project health.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or equivalent post-secondary education (Bachelor’s Degree or work experience);
- Agile Project Management certified;
- Formal project management training and PMI PMP certification is desirable but not mandatory;
- Proficiency using Project Management Tools, including MS OFFICE products;
- Agile Project Management certified with experience in an agile environment;
- At least five (5) years program/project management experience and a demonstrated track record in large complex Network programs and projects, working with virtual teams across multiple geographic locations;
- Working knowledge of enterprise security key principals, including data security standards, architecture, cross-component solution sets, business processes, and systems integration;
- Established leadership role in Agile delivery for both solution implementations and upgrades, with a key focus on application, integration, and infrastructure projects;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills – experience preparing and delivering management presentations and reports;
- Exemplary customer service skills – a strong desire to help internal and external users;
- Strong positive, can-do attitude;
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment and be a member of a closely-knit, high-performance team;
- Desire to learn and become familiar with new technologies; assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively;
- Self-motivated with a strong tolerance to ambiguity and change;
- Ensure the sponsor’s business requirements have been clearly defined and documented;
- Work with business owners, Solution, System and Enterprise Architects, Technical Subject; Matter Experts, and vendors to evaluate solutions, based on requirements that meet the organization strategies regarding technical solutions to solve business problems;
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of large-scale projects leveraging industry best practices and project management disciplines;
- Proactively address evolving business requirements and work program priorities;
- Formalize and manage project scope, actively identifying and managing changes;
- Work across teams to ensure production readiness of project deliverable and seamless transition to support;
- Strong documentation management skills leveraging project repository to share key documents and lessons learned for support, audit, future roadmap, and delivery requirements, and;
- PMP Certification (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.