Eagle is currently seeking a Security Architect. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining security architecture to implement security solutions and capabilities that support business goals and mitigate information security risk;
- Validating IT infrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices and recommending changes to enhance security and reduce risks;
- Working with Security Operations staff to develop security strategy, plans, and road-maps to implement the security architecture;
- Helping Security Operations to review and select security technologies, tools and services to implement the road-maps;
- Providing high-level requirements and direction for information security projects; and,
- Working closely with the Project Management Office and business units to ensure that Information Security is fully aware of the IT project pipeline and that new projects receive all necessary information security risk assessment, requirements, planning advice, and engineering assistance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to build relationships with IT Infrastructure team(s);
- IAM experience;
- Knowledge of CISSP and ITIL;
- AWS Cloud Certification; and,
- Retail experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.