Senior QA AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Senior QA Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing Business Requirements / user stories to ensure a full understanding of business expectations;
- Reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of solution or service deliverables;
- Adopting agile / hybrid agile methodology to develop end to end test plans for software solutions or new services, from database to end user experience;
- Using Azure DevOps to develop test cases from the user stories, test, and retest;
- Managing traceability from test cases to requirements;
- Designing appropriate tests that include all aspects of solution or service (functionality, data integrity, performance, UI, etc.);
- Ensuring testing processes can determine whether objectives and requirements have been met including consideration for integrations with other solutions or services (internal or external);
- Performing a full range of testing (including but not limited to backend database, stored procedures, jobs and triggers) as well as end user experience level testing for UI, messaging, etc.);
- Managing the testing issue log, including those issues reported by others;
- Providing validation and analysis of all reported issues before seeking resolution;
- Identifying any other potential quality issues per defined process and escalates as required;
- Verifying all changes to ensure effective solution of reported issues;
- Expanding or enhancing existing testing documentation tools;
- Facilitating test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members;
- Providing expert quality assurance/testing advice as requested; and,
- Clear and well-structured Test Plans using Azure DevOps, Issue Logs, and Status Reports.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of seven (7) years of recent relevant testing experience;
- Expertise in testing ERP or CRM applications both front-end and at database level including but not limited to designing and manipulating test data and data integrity;
- Experience in testing data and document migration;
- Experience using tools such as Azure DevOps and/or Team Foundation Server;
- Experience successfully developing and applying QA/Testing models and processes in agile/hybrid agile methodology; and,
- Certification in QA Testing i.e. ISTQB, CSTP or equivalent (copies of certification/accreditation must be provided).
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.