Senior BI Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior BI Consultant. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participate in building Data Marts;
- Finalize a Data Model on a given domain;
- Implement the Data Model using an ETL tool;
- Maintain, develop, and test code changes using existing coding standards and tools;
- Data Mart development/testing;
- ETL development / testing;
- Creation of custom reports in Cognos;
- Knowledge transfer of changes from/to the Business Intelligence Support Team, and;
- Support User Acceptance testing.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience developing with IBM Cognos 10 Report Studio/Cognos Analytics 11, IBM Data Manager, IBM Framework Manager;
- Minimum of 5 years in Data Mart Design;
- Experience with Oracle 10G or 11G;
- Experience developing PL/SQL;
- Able to work as a member of a team;
- Ability to read and evaluate design specifications with a view to providing gap analysis, technical design improvements, and other technical feedback;
- Good communication skills – Written and Oral;
- Experience performing and supporting testing efforts, including developing and executing unit tests to ensure software will perform as expected;
- Experience working in structured project team environments that include formal processes such as deliverable approvals, change request processes, and rigid configuration management;
- Experience with ICM or LaMPSS systems (as an asset);
- Previous public sector project experience (as an asset), and;
- Datamart Design (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.