Project Manager - Data Centre and Cloud MigrationEagle is currently seeking a Project Manager – Data Centre and Cloud Migration for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading a project team to deliver an Data Center Migration or Cloud Migration solution to the client using the latest methods and assets including reference architectures, business measurements, and terms and conditions according to the project contract;
- Managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying their PMI Project Management Certified or equivalent;
- Large projects or significant segment of large complex Projects;
- Leading a team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects;
- Translating customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance of results, or have acceptance in the targeted market, while meeting business objectives;
- Performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for their project/segment of the project, according to their project charter; and,
- In applicable areas of the business, overall responsibility for revenue and profit objectives of the project;
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years’ experience;
- Professional knowledge of market segment / industry / technology / discipline trends. Recognized for business acumen by the customer set supported.
- In-depth knowledge of Data Center Migration and Cloud Migration Projects and proven track record of migrating highly complex data center client environments to new environments;
- At least ten (10) years progressive experience in delivering Transition and Transformation , system integrations, hybrid cloud, or infrastructure projects;
- Demonstrated ability to financially manage large projects; and,
- Demonstrated ability to manage and communicate effectively customer relationships.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.