Threat Risk Assessor
Eagle is currently seeking a Threat Risk Assessor. This is a six (6) weeks, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- A vulnerability scan and assessment of the solution against known vulnerabilities given the various platforms expected of the technical solution, and;
- A review of the solution architecture and the Azure configuration to ensure adherence to industry best practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Demonstrated experience conducting TRAs Minimum 2 years;
- IM/IT experience Minimum 8 years;
- Written and spoken competence in English is required;
- Availability to participate in project activities between July and August 2020;
- Experience in undertaking Threat Risk Assessments for projects that are similar to this Azure based solution;
- Experience undertaking Threat Risk Assessment projects related to public web site hosting or services;
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, etc.);
- Report writing skills, and;
- Presentation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.