Application Analyst (SAS Bookrunner/Commodity Risk Analytics)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an Application Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing upgrades and hot fixes to application environment as required;
- Obtaining knowledge of and develop documentation for: end-user standard operating procedures, support, and business system flows for multiple systems;
- Providing application training as assigned by management;
- Monitoring environment – integration, performance etc.;
- Ensuring application changes follow incident management procedures and protocols;
- Reporting customer feedback and participate in new features design requirements;
- Identifying improvements to applications and processes to better meet user needs and facilitate required learning for impacted individuals and departments;
- DevOps, CI/CD, and other agile development concepts;
- Leading trouble shooting in SAS platform and risk applications; and,
- Application migration(s) documentation and support.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years responsibility for application development and support;
- Seven plus (7+) years of work experience in second level IT App Support;
- Extensive use of SAS tools, for example: SAS Bookrunner/Commodity Risk Analytics, SAS Risk Dimensions/SAS HP Risk, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Management Console;
- SAS programming background (SAS certification is an asset);
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is also an asset;
- Proficiency with .NET, Visual Basics, C#, C++, Python, and PowerBuilder;
- Knowledge of OWASP best practice;
- Experience supporting custom applications;
- Superior problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Proven interpersonal aptitude and multi-tasking ability;
- The ability to hold on-call responsibilities;
- Self-motivated and a team player;
- Engaged team player who takes pride in client satisfaction;
- Professional and approachable and an independent thinker/problem solver;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills for explaining technical support issues and solutions clearly and appropriately to a diverse audience both in the office and at remote plant locations; and,
- High attention to detail, organized and thorough, with a desire for continuous improvement.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.