Senior QA Test LeadEagle is currently seeking a Senior QA Test Lead for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing test plan and strategy for functional and integrated end-to-end testing of the whole ERP solution and its downstream systems;
- Reviewing requirements and work with the Business Analyst team, business SME workstreams, and vendor to develop test scenarios and test cases;
- Building up and lead the testing team to the success of project;
- Defining and developing the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery and overall testing strategy for the ERP project;
- Preparing and organizing each cycle of testing during Functional Testing and Integrated Systems Testing phases of the project;
- Effectively communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Delivering testing progress reports, proposals, and requirements documentation;
- Modifying test plan and schedule based on progress of build, testing and environment availability;
- Working with vendor and Data Migration team to determine scope data to be loaded for testing cycles;
- Participating in defect triaging;
- Developing test-related guidelines, track adherence to those and contribute to document best practices; and,
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating, and supervising testing team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Work experience with software quality control concepts and practices;
- The ability to create, update, and review test documentation;
- Knowledgeable of defect resolution processes and practices;
- Work experience with test case management, requirements, and defect tracking tools;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Troubleshooting skills on cloud applications and integrations;
- Experience with back end and API testing and related test tools;
- The ability to create tests, plan, and coordinating load and system integration tests;
- Familiarity with mentoring junior testers / co-op students; and,
- The ability to communicate effectively with Developers, Business Analysts, less experienced Testers and Project Managers.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.