Product Specialist Junior
Eagle is currently seeking a Product Specialist Junior. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conduct preliminary research on effectiveness for offer strategy and pricing of the Company's Residential services;
- Executing new pricing strategies by segmenting customers and creating targeted offers;
- Define measures of success and track results accordingly, altering approach as needed;
- Present to senior leaders on findings, including oral and written information;
- Monitor, analyze, and report weekly results while monitoring the overall performance of the portfolio;
- Actively contribute strategically to the overall marketing planning cycle, and;
- Make recommendations on new processes, and initiatives that benefit the team’s performance and projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree/College Diploma in marketing or business administration;
- 1-3 years experience with marketing program execution;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively;
- Strong sense of autonomy and initiative;
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines within a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges;
- MS Office skills including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Flexible and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving & changing market environment;
- Strong ability to interpret data/findings and recommend insight and action to marketing;
- 1-3 years experience with marketing program execution (as an asset);
- Bilingual (French & English) (as an asset);
- Knowledge of players in the telecommunications competitive landscape (as an asset), and;
- Previous experience with marketing (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.