Dynamics 365 Security SpecialistEagle is currently seeking a Dynamics 365 Security Specialist for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Expert in D365 Configurations;
- IT controls experience required;
- Segregation of Duties configuration experience within D365 F&O module required;
- The ability to clearly articulate complex security conflicts required;
- Experience setting up a SOD matrix and SOD rules for organizations;
- The ability to communicate well with both IT and Finance/Internal Controls employees;
- Experience with Fastpath SOD tool would be an asset;
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment would be an asset; and,
- Audit background would be an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.