Customer Service Representative Senior
Eagle is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative Senior. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
Key ResponsibilitiesThe successful candidate will be responsible for:
- In charge for responding to radio customer requests by phone or email in a prompt, accurate and professional manner;
- Handle any inquiries which require investigation or follow-up;
- Ensure requests and inquiries are transferred to the appropriate area;
- Develop and maintain good client relationships while ensuring information confidentiality;
- Use call-tracking systems to log all inquiries for documentation purposes, and;
- Shipping/Receiving of equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous customer service experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-governing and accountable, self-motivated;
- Ability to adapt to change, in a competitive environment where priorities change frequently;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and;
- Fluent in English and French, both in written and verbal.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.