Senior Business System Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Senior Business System Analyst for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working as a key member of the project delivery team to ensure the business objectives of the projects in our portfolio are met;
- Gathering and analyzing requirements in a logical manner that flows from higher to lower levels of detail;
- Documenting as-is processes, and optimizing to-be processes to enable the business to simplify tasks, leverage technology and increase standardization;
- Completing and/or supporting different types of test activities to ensure delivered solutions meet stipulated requirements;
- Compiling business cases, change requests, and decision requests that clearly articulate problems, solution options, risks, stakeholder impacts, and recommendations;
- Facilitating stakeholder meetings to ensure all perspectives are obtained and outcomes are achieved; and,
- Supporting change management initiatives that may arise from changed / new processes.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience acting in Senior Business Analyst roles, with responsibility for managing increasingly complex deliverables;
- Experience interpreting and applying business architecture perspectives to business analysis;
- Documenting business processes using BPMN standards;
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including executives, directors, managers, subject matter experts, external parties and technical experts;
- Experience working within large enterprise projects with significant change management implications (public sector and HR/Payroll experience is a plus);
- The ability of effectively applying the following skills at a senior level:
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Team work;
- Adaptability within a fast-paced environment;
- Prioritization, multitasking and time management; and,
- Knowledge of these standards are a plus: Decision Model and Notation (DMN), ArchiMate (strategy elements and business layer).
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.