Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Comprehensive stakeholder analysis including interdependencies;
- Project Planning study;
- Statements of requirements (insight into stakeholders, applications and reports);
- Comprehensive list of supported servers and residing applications;
- Comprehensive server inventory;
- Support models (server/application performance, procurement, storage, and maintenance) and escalations;
- Gap identification;
- Key transition activities;
- Other financial and volume data as required, and;
- Technology assessment (what technology is used to deliver the services).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English;
- Business Analyst experience including requirements elicitation and documentation, solution analysis and design activities in predictive and adaptive project management models;
- Demonstrated Information Management/Information Technology experience;
- Experience engaging with subject matter experts to articulate business system priorities and desired outcomes and identify and describe core business capabilities;
- Experience in producing visual models and diagrams that clearly depict the relationship between business functions and various system components;
- Proven experience performing business/systems analysis for complex business transformation initiatives in a multi-entity organizational environment;
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes.;
- Demonstrated experience documenting/diagramming system/server processes and workflows, including server management activities such as job scheduling, monitoring, midrange, and application support;
- Demonstrated competency in effective interactive communication and presentations, specifically with management/senior-level stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in developing operational procedures, standards, and/or policies to achieve identified business outcomes;
- Current certification from a recognized professional business analysis association, such as PMI-PBA, IIBA-CBAP, and;
- Experience working in or for the public sector.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.