Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing compelling submissions to Requests for Proposals within target dates;
- Managing multiple projects for different clients simultaneously;
- Achieving business results by flawless execution of projects by managing resources, delegating responsibilities and proactively addressing problems;
- Creating, maintaining and managing project documentation including project plans, budgets, risk registers, scope and charters;
- Developing and managing detailed action items, meeting minutes to track resources and project deliverables;
- Establishing strong clients/vendor relations to understand and satisfy clients’ needs, re-engineer processes and provide solutions;
- Facilitating productive meetings with a wide variety of audiences to drive successful outcomes through use of stimulating PowerPoint presentations and other educational materials;
- Ensuring quality results by developing and using templates and following company writing standards;
- Supporting and leading clients through change management processes for successful project implementation; and,
- Sustaining industry knowledge through educational opportunities and self-directed learning.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Methodology;
- Advanced knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics;
- Seven (7) year’s experience in a project management role managing large scale technology projects;
- Ability to identify issues/problems, generate solutions and choose alternatives using basic root cause analysis;
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and make difficult decisions in a timely manner;
- Strong leadership skills including motivating people, guiding through impediments/conflicts and building consensus;
- Advanced understanding of IT principles including lifecycle planning, estimating and architecture;
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- An intuitive nature with the need to ask questions to ensure information is clear and understood;
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies in a fast-paced industry;
- Ability to function in a self-directed manner in a team environment; and,
- Project management certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.