Security Analyst Intermediate
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst Intermediate. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of security initiatives to ensure the best possible measures are in place to maintain a secure operation;
- Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems and databases;
- Develop, implement, and enforce security strategies, policies, and procedures, and;
- Analyze, recommend, and implement security technologies such as firewalls, IDS (network and server), certificates and PKI.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Knowledge of information security technologies, networks, and operating systems;
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks, industry best practices, security policy creation;
- Expert understanding of routing and network protocols, and;
- Undergraduate degree.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.