Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Analyst. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assist in program design and implementation which includes supporting annual planning, support of tracking and reporting, and support for Program Advisors as required;
- Compile program offering and budget results for Program team and Operating Committee. Reconcile budget actuals with outlook to ensure effective tracking;
- Support completion of market research and analysis to inform market planning, program development and implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Update program documentation and materials as required to capture design changes and associated requirements;
- Assist with contracts, contracts renewal, sponsorship agreements;
- Assist with identification and implementation of program efficiencies and process improvements
- Special projects and adhoc requests, and;
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to inform decisions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Excel skills;
- PowerBI, and;
- Data mining skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.