Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an application Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with MuleSoft and associated tooling (Anypoint Studio, Design Center, Exchange, Management Center);
- Good knowledge of DataWeave;
- The ability to work with RAML / Swagger definitions;
- A history of multiple successful deployments with MuleSoft-managed services;
- Strong understanding of integration protocols, formats, and standards, such as SOAP, HTTP/S, REST, JSON, XML, WCF;
- Knowledge of integrating MuleSoft with authentication protocols (i.e. OAuth2) and logging frameworks (i.e. Splunk);
- Strong knowledge of best practices for MuleSoft, including for exception handling and project organization; and,
- MuleSoft developer certification is an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.