Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Workday Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing Workday product expertise in the areas of Workday Core HCM, Payroll, Time & Labor, Chart of Accounts, and custom hierarchy design;
- Identifying and analyzing human resources project needs;
- Defining scope and objectives for all aspects of our Workday integration with Oracle cloud ERP;
- Analyzing existing Workday processes and integrations and look for opportunities for improvement;
- Developing plans and leading implementation of Workday enhancements;
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment; and,
- Effective communication with functional and technical stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with Workday – Payroll, Time & Labor, Projects and use of custom hierarchies;
- Experience with Workday integration design, in a lead capacity;
- Strong knowledge and experience in business process configuration, including rule-based business processes, and condition rules;
- Strong knowledge and experience in organization management, re-organizations, hierarchies, and reporting;
- Strong understanding of position and job management;
- Experience with Workday security framework, including role based, and user based;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in interface architecture;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent collaboration required for work in a multi-vendor environment;
- Workday certifications – HCM, Payroll, Financials are nice to have:
- Workday custom reporting, EIB, and integration experience required;
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer is nice to have; and,
- Knowledge of Workday security administration is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.