Program ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Program Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with Information Technology Division via their Records Portfolio Steering Committee and the Portfolio Management Office in configuring and integrating the technologies for maximum utility and effectiveness;
- Establishing and maintaining Working Groups to inform prioritization and scope of the approach and phases of the records modernization and integration program;
- Creating the program charter including identification of all projects to successfully implement the program;
- Working with stakeholders and change management to identify and plan for:
- appropriate changes to existing organization policies and processes;
- training requirements necessary to facilitate the move to a new integrated records management framework;
- Working with various external vendors to define and establish a common framework for implementing the program with the goal of assuring the integration of workflows and information workflows;
- Maintaining delivery oversight of program defined projects having multiple stakeholders within the program to assure a consistent and integrated approach; and,
- Managing the creation and accuracy verification of related workflow and information mapping.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Certification in a related discipline or excellent program management and operationalization experience across these integrated environments;
- Previous experience working with multiple vendors to develop a harmonized approach to delivering an organizational utilization maximization and integration goal;
- Experience working with executives and senior personnel in the delivery of integrated business and technical programs;
- Experience with records management systems primary solutions including Intergraph CAD, Niche RMS, IBM Enterprise Content Management and ESRI GIS and related technologies;
- Excellent experience managing organization transformation processes and change management processes;
- Excellent ability to manage and control project dependencies and resolving any associated conflicts impacting a program critical path;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Excellent team management skills;
- Excellent collaboration and mediation skills;
- Excellent presentation skills; and,
- The ability to pass an enhanced security check.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.