Eagle is currently seeking a Specialty Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Oversee end to end architectural solutions;
- Implementation of that solution across the company for various vendors and strategic partners;
- Analyze highly complex business requirements, and;
- Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 10+ years of IT experience in a similar role;
- Architectural oversight for strategically important program;
- Previous experience in credit card and reward technology systems;
- Strong experience with: Batch, REST service, and APIs;
- Strong credit card migration experience;
- Experience working as Program Technical Lead in the past;
- Experience implementing large program systems with 50+ integrating systems and budget no less than $10 million dollars for the program;
- Experience working with a vendor like TSYS (as an asset), and;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.