IT Project Manager - Infrastructure
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Manager - Infrastructure. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building a new PAT environment;
- Procuring Virtual Server TOSCA Blueprint deployment;
- API, Web sphere deployment;
- Coordinating with ITS resources;
- Configuring WAS console; and,
- Deploying EAR file, Firewall rules.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Infrastructure PM experience and be well-versed in setting up new Environment for Payments RTR initiative;
- Certificate in management (an asset);
- Good understanding of Open stack, Cloud, distributed systems & middleware Infrastructure technologies;
- Infrastructure PM Certification (an asset);
- Experience with Service Now (an asset);
- Experience in implementing Master Event Schedule/Coobook (an asset); and,
- Prior experience in development & environment support (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.