Senior ServiceNow DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building ServiceNow® service request and fulfillment functionality to address customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the fulfillment teams providing the service;
- Building ServiceNow® service portal functionality to implement the customer facing service catalogue, service request, dashboards, and other features;
- Building and managing ServiceNow® security models related to portal widgets, catalog functionality, access control lists (ACLs), and other functionality;
- Using scripting tools and ServiceNow® functionality to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow®;
- Performing integrations and process automation using ServiceNow® Orchestration; and,
- Loading, manipulating, and maintaining data between ServiceNow® and other systems.
The qualified candidate must have:
- At least five (5) years’ experience, within the past ten (10) years with:
- Developing solutions in ServiceNow®;
- Developing ServiceNow® solutions for large public sector organizations, which may include but is not limited to a Province, municipality, state, or federal government entity, with complex Service Portal and Request Fulfilment requirements;
- Participating on projects with an Agile approach to project planning and implementations and collaborating with business stakeholders as well as other product delivery teams within an Agile framework and with Agile project teams;
- Participating in implementing ITSM/ITIL based projects;
- Experience with building ServiceNow® service request and fulfilment functionality to address customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support team’s fulfilment teams providing the service;
- Experience with using scripting tools and ServiceNow® functionality to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow®;
- Experience performing integrations and process automation using ServiceNow® Orchestration;
- Experience loading, manipulating, and maintaining data between ServiceNow® and other systems; and,
- Experience building and managing the implementation of ServiceNow® Portal, experience upgrading customers across ServiceNow® family packs and involvement in resolving and implementing upgrade solutions.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.