Systems AdministratorEagle is currently seeking a Systems Administrator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Intermediate to expert level experience managing and/or administration of Windows 2012 /Windows 2016/Windows 2019;
- Basic to intermediate experience with active directory administration;
- Experience with Incident Management/Patch Compliance/Security compliance experience on Windows servers;
- Intermediate to expert level experience managing and administration of VMware Hypervisor ESXi 5.X or 6.X (150 or more servers ) with the ability to understand DRS, HA, VMotion,
- Experience with VMware concept, installation and administration of Vcenter Server 5.X or 6.X and ESXi 5.x or 6.X for production and DR site;
- Good understanding of VRa and Commvault backup solution, Install and Configure VMware SRM and Protection plan;
- Previous experience participating in DR exercise with VMware SRM, with at least one (1) completed project that includes ESXi upgrade and/or Migration activities;
- Basic knowledge of EMC or NetApp storage components and concepts;
- Basic to intermediate experience managing Nutanix environment and/or Hyperconverged technologies, and able to understand storage concepts, NFS protocol, and configuration details;
- Preference of one (1) to two (2) years of experience managing the Nutanix environment with medium to large corporations; and,
- Understanding Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud technology.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.