Learning and Development SpecialistEagle is currently seeking Learning and Development Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with team members and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to perform training needs analysis to identify and document knowledge and performance gaps;
- Translating gaps into learning content, with a focus on leveraging video based solutions to satisfy and/or enable employees’ technical competency development;
- Executing or supporting audio and visual recordings and executing post-production activities including raw footage edits, sound engineering, and the integration of animations, effects, etc.;
- Ensuring media artefacts are correct with respect to: branding, naming conventions, safety and technical accuracy verification with SMEs, etc.; and,
- Supporting change management and communication initiatives through the development of materials that enable desired outcomes.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ experience;
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles;
- Strong background in multimedia development, specifically in recording, editing, and publishing video based assets; this includes, but is not limited to the use of recording equipment (audio and visual), Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Photoshop;
- The ability to apply skills in utilizing development tools and applications, including Captivate and video capture and editing tools;
- The ability to analyze source content and extract relevant information for instructional purposes;
- Strong written and verbal communication, with a solid knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite;
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- The ability to exercise sound judgment in identifying issues and risks and mitigating or escalating, as required;
- Experience in the design of corporate training content, including micro-learning practices, to ensure treatments are tailored to audiences’ learning requirements and implemented to plan;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; and,
- Familiarity with SuccessFactors Learning and/or Content Management software is a definite asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.