Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS;
- Understanding, implementing, and automating security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation;
- Defining and deploying monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS;
- Implementing systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform;
- Designing, managing, and maintaining tools to automate operational processes;
- Serving as technical resource in infrastructure and development team’s efforts to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the infrastructure and/or applications as well as make them more efficient;
- Participating in the software development life cycle to ensure sound Cloud solutions are implemented;
- Participating in planning, implementation, and growth of Amazon Web Services (AWS) foundational footprint in alignment with the client’s technological vision and business strategy;
- Collaborating with application and architecture teams to conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in production environment in AWS;
- Providing advisory services to support delivery programs including hands-on full stack engineering development on projects, coaching and helping delivery teams to adapt this as part of their development life cycle;
- Reviewing coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyzing application for data integrity issues;
- Providing day to day operational support of the software development process to development teams enterprise wide;
- Assistance with standards, tooling, troubleshooting etc.;
- Performing automation for CI/CD, system builds, infrastructure tests etc. using scripting technologies and Infrastructure as Code;
- Providing systems administration and support for legacy and greenfield DevOps toolchains; and,
- Interacting with various systems for ITSM functions (request,incident,change etc).
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline; and,
- Ten (10) years’ experience.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.