Senior Project Manager - Data and Document MigrationEagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager – Data and Document Migration for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating information gathering sessions with stakeholders to collect and/or validate pain points (issues) and business needs;
- Planning, designing, developing, distributing, and analyzing results of information gathering and new business documentation;
- Managing the workstream using Azure DevOps and Microsoft Project;
- Facilitating information gathering sessions and workshops to perform business capability analysis for data and document migration;
- Making suggestions for system or process improvements;
- Participating in systems configuration, report development, cutover planning, issues and risk resolution, as required;
- Collaborating with the vendor during transition from legacy business systems to CRS;
- Collaborating with the vendor during transition for data and document migration to the new systems;
- Working with the CRS Project Manager, and other CRS team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application;
- Assisting in translating requirements and use cases into test cases and conditions and expected results for product, performance and user acceptance testing; working with the CRS Quality Assurance Test Lead;
- Participating in quality assurance reviews as required;
- Providing information to the vendor on specific business systems;
- Providing support for data migration for specific business systems when required;
- Providing support for document migration when required;
- Assisting with documenting of system catalogs, data models, data flows and data source/ repositories;
- Assisting with analysis of third-party tools and technologies;
- Assisting with preparation of vendor meetings;
- Assisting with preparation of presentations, briefings, or other communications as required; and,
- Providing PM services to other projects as needed.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Recent (within the last three (3) years) experience working with a public sector/broader public sector organizations or regulatory environment;
- A minimum of five (5) years of project management experience; and,
- Project Management Certification – appropriate accreditation in Project Management (i.e. PMP or Prince2) from a recognized body such as PMI.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.