Business Analyst Intermediate
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gather business requirements, identify and define business opportunities, and lead the development and implementation of IT solutions that meet business needs;
- Providing support on software development for developers on vendor documents, API, and others;
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities;
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients. Generate or update existing user and technical documentation, and;
- Create and maintain standards, processes, protocols, and compliance activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a technical discipline (e.g., engineering) preferred, or technical certifications, or related experience;
- Minimum of seven years working in Information Technology;
- Technical Experience - Experience with networks, solution or enterprise architecture, and data analysis a plus. Past or current experience in programming and data modeling is also a plus;
- Technical Experience of software development and integration procedures;
- Technical Experience of automation workflow and tools: Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence and Camunda;
- Familiar with software developing and experience of using API to validate the outcome;
- Working knowledge of information security concepts and technologies such as least privilege, networking, network segmentation, firewalls, network analyzers, etc;
- Proven practice of PPM or CPDEP methodology (Similar to Waterfall) and/or related PM skills;
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to influence others without direct supervision. Comfortable facilitating meetings, negotiating with vendors, and presenting to groups;
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc;
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills, and;
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.