Identity and Access Management (Security) SpecialistEagle is currently seeking an Identity and Access Management (Security) Specialist for a permanent job opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Administering and managing the client’s ISAM infrastructure;
- Interacting with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements involving ISAM;
- Working collaboratively with Application teams and Enterprise Architecture to architect and implement secure solutions for integrating ISAM with web applications;
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining standards for ISAM integrations;
- Addressing any security vulnerabilities affecting our ISAM infrastructure;
- Advising project and operational teams on good security practices;
- Providing technical advice and assistance on general cyber security related matters; and,
- Conducting research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest cyber security technologies and standards.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or College Diploma in an IT or Engineering related field;
- Two plus (2+) years of cyber security experience;
- Two plus (2+) years of general information technology experience;
- Two plus (2+) years of hands-on experience with integrating and configuring ISAM’s Federation module including SAML junction to SAP, OAuth, and OIDC implementations;
- Three plus (3+) years of hands-on experience with ISAM WebSEAL integration and configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for web applications;
- Good working knowledge and understanding of authentication mechanisms including Basic authentication, Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, and SSO;
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Active Directory;
- Hands on experience with building Java applications, web services, and message oriented middleware solutions;
- General understanding of Linux or Windows operating systems, and security and networking concepts;
- Good communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences;
- Good analytical, investigative, and problem solving mindset; and,
- Team orientation and the ability to work with limited supervision.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.