Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI)Eagle is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing reports and dashboards from various data sources and inputs primarily with Power BI and SSRS;
- Making sense of large amounts of disparate data to tell a consistent story focused on key strategic decision-making for executives;
- Working with business partners to understand business objectives and develop solutions;
- Writing queries, analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on data to build reporting solutions to support various company initiatives, i.e. build rich and dynamic dashboards using appropriate visualization tools;
- Working with multiple data sources internal and external, structured and unstructured to develop advanced data models for business intelligence and analytics;
- Working with development teams and stakeholders in analyzing existing reports, identifying duplicates, and designing key reports to satisfy business needs;
- Designing and developing dashboard and reporting solutions to enable management to analyze information and improve decision making suited for their level in the organization;
- Using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, you will play an integral role in helping leadership drive organizational results with data-based insights including highlighting and rectifying data quality issues;
- Ensuring the creation and ongoing maintenance of governance and related documentation for key BI and Reporting processes and deliverables; and,
- Creating training materials to guide business users on how to use dashboards and reporting solutions.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant quantitative or technical discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or another quantitative field);
- Three plus (3+) years of experience conducting statistical or data analysis, manipulating data sets and building statistical models;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience of implementing BI solutions in SQL 2008/2012 database, ETL, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS;
- Strong knowledge of developing and supporting Power BI On-Prem and in the Cloud;
- Technical aptitude for understanding relational databases, dimensional modeling, and data warehousing;
- Four plus (4+) years’ experience with SQL queries, views, and procedures including performance tuning;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques;
- Experience contributing to a culture of continuous improvement, and implement process improvements;
- Strong analytical, time management, organization, problem solving, and customer service skills;
- Experience working in an agile project environment;
- A demonstrated team player with a track record for meeting deadlines; and,
- A high level of customer service and responsiveness to customer needs.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.