Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading consultations and facilitating stakeholder meetings;
- Creating business requirements, functional specifications, and technical requirements;
- Assisting in the planning, monitoring, and control of projects from concept to closing using an appropriately scaled methodology, with direct collaboration with the Project Management Office (PMO);
- Monitoring project and team performance against plans to match budget, timelines, and business requirements;
- Managing changing priorities to complete project delivery within defined constraints;
- Scheduling, organizing, and supporting project status meetings with the PMO, and other meetings as required;
- Ensuring appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project;
- Identifying required user training;
- Contributing to the ongoing development of Project Management methodology, process, and documentation;
- Effectively managing risk by minimizing threats and maximizing opportunities within the project; and,
- Assisting in the development and implementation of templates, procedures, and processes as part of the continuous improvement process.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a related Information and Communications Technology discipline;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated business systems analysis experience; and,
- CBAP or other similar designation(s) will be an asset.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.