Business Systems AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing business analysis services for various applications and interfaces;
- Taking business requirements and translating them into technical requirements and solutions;
- Creating business requirements, functional specifications, and technical requirements;
- Working with technical, business, and project management resources to develop time and resource estimates;
- Creating project documents and associated planning documents;
- Leading consultations and facilitate stakeholder meetings;
- Creating new business and technical processes and complete business process reviews/re-engineering for existing processes;
- Facilitating business process improvement sessions;
- Scheduling, organizing, and leading project status meetings and other meetings as required;
- Preparing pre-project documentation such as business cases, request for proposal (RFP), vision/scope, technology investment requests, briefing notes, business analysis plans, etc.;
- Business architecture design, software system specifications design, and database modelling;
- Participating iterative development using model-based processes;
- Performing project management, business and technical analysis and systems design in delivering complex software solutions;
- Ensuring appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project;
- Advising business management on the application of information technology solutions, including business process modelling for the purposes of identifying areas that could be refined or streamlined to create efficiency;
- Assisting in the selection and implementation of software solutions, including performing gap fit analysis of a selected solution to requirements;
- Developing training material and providing 'train the trainer' training sessions to various business areas; and,
- Working collaboratively with all members of the IT Branch to ensure that all application issues are addressed in a timely manner to minimize disruption to the provision of IT services.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science discipline;
- Seven plus (7+) years of Business Analysis experience including project experience in COTS implementations and robust, enterprise scale applications or initiatives;
- Professional designation in Business Analysis (CCBA, CBAP, PMI-PBA) from the IIBA or PMI is an asset;
- Experience working with NicheRMS is highly desirable;
- Demonstrated business analysis experience;
- Proficiency with various Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server);
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written skills with a strong focus on customer service; and,
- The ability to excel in a team environment.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.