Bilingual Servicing Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual Servicing Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing incoming faxes and inquiries for new leases;
- Manually processing said faxes into the company’s systems, ensuring proper procedures and checks are completed on the application;
- Price leases for clients on an ad-hoc basis, deriving data from client portfolios;
- Updating internal spreadsheets (in Excel), capturing customer data and lease details;
- Following up with customers on outstanding leases- payments past due accounts with insufficient funds to complete payments, etc;
- Partner closely with Account Managers to service customers in a courteous and professional manner, and;
- Partner closely with Credit Analysts to determine a customer’s viability to receive a loan- this data would be available in their client portfolio.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Candidate MUST be bilingual French and English- oral and written;
- MS Office Proficiency- specifically Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Post-secondary degree- degree in business/finance is preferred, but not required;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong multitasking capability;
- Strong business etiquette- note that candidates would be conversing with customers via phone and email;
- Previous ops experience in a banking setting (as an asset);
- Experience reading and interpreting loan applications would be a plus (as an asset), and;
- Previous servicing analyst experience would be a big plus (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-200020
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205