Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Technical Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing architecture and design services, primarily for video solutions, which may include audio, control data, other data (Federations, user authentication, access control, alarm, video analytics, LPR, Facial Recognition, etc.), with associated test plans for the evaluation of integrated solutions;
- Evaluating current video solutions and services, recommend remedial actions where required;
- Assisting in determining hardware/software requirements for integrated video related applications based on business and technical requirements;
- Assisting in the development/deployment/analysis of integrated video systems impact on network infrastructure and architecture, both physical and wireless;
- Collaborating with multi-disciplined teams on proof of concept and limited production rollouts;
- Providing quality control support on production implementations;
- Assisting in the review of new video services and technology requests by business area and assess their impact on the operational environment;
- Assisting in the development of project plans, schedules, and estimates relating to architectural deployment and services delivery;
- Assisting in developing task lists and resource assignments within the context of architectural planning and deployments;
- Assisting with implementation of IT infrastructure and architecture relating to video infrastructure, as well as with other system solutions within a policing environment (CAD/RMS/ECM);
- Documenting technical recommendations and provide professional advice and guidance to management, operations, and project team members and within shared IT services;
- Ensuring change management processes are followed;
- Making recommendations to project team members regarding real or perceived issues, risks, and client satisfaction; and,
- Providing tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of work experience in this area;
- Current/recent certifications in video management technologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in IT architecture and IT infrastructure design, with specific experience in large scale, distributed, federated video management solutions;
- Demonstrated experience managing technology teams; and,
- Experience managing projects and resource planning.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.