Senior Information Security Advisor
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Senior Information Security Advisor. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting and carrying out investigations using cross-system data on AWS platform;
- Assisting with the development and customization of dashboard visualizations and statistical analyses;
- Custom integration of security feeds from both internal and external sources, such as databases, threat feeds, vulnerability scanners, and other sources of security-related information;
- Performing technical investigation on confirmed threats and other suspicious activity using a variety of endpoints and network tools and technologies;
- Perform investigations and reporting on forensic artifacts in an effort to reconstruct events and determine the root cause of any security incidents;
- Preparing and executing custom SQL queries in support of forensic investigations, and;
- Preparing custom dashboards for monitoring of security metrics.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Prior experience with software development using Python, Java, Unix, and SQL and/or experience with API integration;
- Experience using Tableau to represent complex information visually and experience with statistical methods;
- Experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries;
- Detailed Internet, networking, and computer knowledge (Software & Hardware);
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and applicable system administration skills (Windows, Solaris, Linux);
- Familiarity with the tools and techniques commonly used by malicious actors, and technologies and methods such as vulnerability scanners, and penetration testing platforms/frameworks is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of client-server applications, multi-tier web applications, relational databases, firewalls, VPNs, enterprise forensic tools (EnCase/FTK/RedLine/Falcon Crowd Strike), and endpoint investigation platforms;
- Knowledge of Information Security principles, protocols, practices, and industry standards;
- Understanding of existing and emerging Information Security technologies;
- Strong in all areas of communication, able to interface with management and senior staff.
- Qualifications (heading) / Compétences (titre);
- University degree or college diploma in Computer Science, mathematics, engineering, technology or comparable professional education/training in a field relevant to IT Security, and;
- Minimum 1 year in IT/Information Security or Information Security certification, or similar combination of education and experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.