Quality Coordinator (Business Analyst)
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Coordinator (Intermediate). This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordination and preparation of Quality materials for project onboarding sessions and kick-off meetings, managing associated records;
- Supporting development and implementation of construction Quality surveillance plan in coordination with Quality Lead;
- Supporting development and implementation of quality dashboard and Reporting ongoing project Quality activities, milestones, and performance metrics;
- Facilitating Quality meetings with stakeholder’s groups and leaders including development and distribution of presentations and documentation (meeting minutes, and communication of key messages to the Project team);
- Action log creation and management, decision log summaries, weekly call coordination and management, weekly reports, maintenance of logs, communications planning, managing;
- Supporting the implementation of Audit schedule, and participating as required in QA Audits;
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of quality documentation; facilitating and monitoring progressive turnover;
- Initiating NCRs and supporting the nonconformance process, including Corrective Action planning and implementation, reviewing documentation of implementation and readiness for closure;
- Supporting the Opportunity for Improvement program, including database management, development and implementation of action plans, analysis and reporting;
- Evaluating effectiveness of systemic nonconformance dispositions and corrective action plans, identify trends;
- Supporting quality team in Root Cause Analysis; and,
- SharePoint – updating and managing team`s SharePoint and collaboration sites.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Science or related post-secondary degree;
- Minimum four (4) years` experience;
- Ability to establish strong relationships to build understanding of customer business needs and required outcomes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to utilize those skills during interactions with project team members;
- Ability to be a self-starter who works well under pressure with excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Attention to detail and demonstrated experience producing high-quality and error and omission-free deliverables within tight deadlines;
- Strong working knowledge of use of project management systems, applications and tools in project environment;
- Demonstrated strengths in communications (verbal, written, presentations and facilitation);
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently to manage multiple and competing priorities, and to adapt to a changing environment;
- Business maturity and awareness with topics and matters that are confidential and competition sensitive;
- Attitude and aptitude for continuous improvement and change management;
- Construction experience in Oil and Gas Industry (an asset); and,
- Exposure to complex project management environments and an understanding of the differing interdependencies that need to be considered (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.