Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Java QA/Tester. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conduct regression testing, functional testing and post-implementation testing;
- Work closely with business analysts and developers to build comprehensive test cases, and test scripts for the targeted application;
- Work closely with business analysts and developers to document problems discovered in testing, identify impact, and follow through to the final resolution;
- Develop and/or contribute to deliverables such as Test Strategy, Test Conditions, Test Scheduling, and Testing checklists;
- Participate in all testing (integration, performance, regression, and load) to verify changes to the system as a result of enhancements, patches and production fixes using the application, reports and database tools;
- Adhere to testing, release management and change control standards and procedures;
- Ensure that Quality Assurance practices are followed for all testing;
- Create and maintain project issue logs for defect tracking and testing for remediation of issues, and;
- Provide recommendations on testing cycle improvements to the QA Lead.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience implementing and supporting Test Automation solutions;
- Experience focused on automation testing using JMeter;
- Experience in similar QA testing roles - 5 yrs;
- Experience testing in an Agile development environment;
- Good communication skills (oral and written), and;
- Experience with JMeter (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.